måndag, juni 01, 2009

Revival of sorts

A druid healer in my WoW guild started a WoW blog. So did I, and as such, I might even keep updating this one. I'll try and keep it in English as I might actually get international readers this time, and also, to practise my language.

Today, I went to bed at about 5 am this morning, only to be awakened at twenty past seven when my mother left for work. Unable to fall back asleep, I'm experiencing the beautiful effects of sleep deprivation, such as hallucination, lightheadedness (probably owing to low blood sugar levels too...) and a general feeling of being high. I intend to have a walk to buy breakfast and enjoy the weather in a minute, and I might also pop into the library to cast my vote in the EU parliament election. Of course, I will vote Pirate party since along with the issue of global climate change, I feel that my personal integrity and the beauty of the internets needs to be protected. Distribution politics be damned this time, its not like the Left party has any real idealogical power anyway, and I'd probably only vote them in lack of a better option.

1 kommentar:

Xhakhal sa...

I voted today, pirate party, mostly because of the integrity issue, but also because I want to send a message to the current government without harming the state - I wouldn't want the pirate party in the government, but in the EUP they won't do any damage...

Good luck with the blogging this time around ;)