måndag, juni 22, 2009

Too much sleep

What? After all that incessant whining, how can it be?

Well, I pushed myself through sleepless delerium (I was up more than 28 hours, by no means a feat to write home about, but still pretty significant since I'd slept very little in preparation for it) the entire saturday, to be able to sleep normally from saturday to sunday. I went to bed at twenty to ten and fell fast asleep. However, I didn't get up at eight the next morning as planned, but rather fell back asleep and got a grand total of fifteen hours. I played some WoW, led a raid, and went to bed at midnight. I feel asleep almost right away, but woke up for some reason (I had a pretty freaky dream, but it was strange, not frightening). Wide awake I tried falling back asleep with hopes of holding out until my cell would awake me five hours later.

I don't think I have to elaborate on how well that went, and I got up an hour later. I'll probably be able to inject some Coke Zero into my veins and stay awake and be efficient at work (free coffee arf!), but I have the same work times tuesday too (only work half a day wednesday but I don't think I want to take yet another period if wonked sleeping just cause work is gonna be light up ahead). I do have some things that need doing (tweaking my WoW UI for one thing...) that I can use the night for, but that's weak comfort knowing I'm going to have at least one day of being completely off my feet.

I raise my glass in hopes of a good night.

Inga kommentarer: