söndag, juni 28, 2009

Burn in the maker's fire

Apperantly I'll be sent off with the National Guard later tonight to combat a wildfire that's been active since wednesday a few miles off from where I live. This means I'll miss work on monday, but I'll be paid more than enough to make up for that. I still don't know what the sleeping arrangements will be (if there will be any sleep) or, for that matter, anything. The real problem is that sunday night raid is a no-go, both 25 man and the backup 10 man we were planning. However, making an effort for the greater good of societ.... oh, who am I trying to kid. I'd rather be raiding, but it's also actually nice to get out of the house for a change, and I can't say no to that kind of money.

Time to visit the attic and get some kit packed.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

varfor inte:)