onsdag, augusti 29, 2007

26 things

Since the real 26 things is down, I figured I just as well get my own list running, to kickstart my photo sessions after the pretty daft summer. Rules are as follow: You take one picture (old or new, but new is funnier) that represent each word below. On September 30th I'll make a new blog post and you will post a link to where you hosted your images in the comments. Please spread the link to this blog post to as many of your photo interested friends as possible!

Cold
Missing
Sharp
Late
Oversized
Jealousy
Greeting
Blocked
Start
Formal
Monstrous
Apathy
Shade
Left
Grind
Leather
Pulp
Evergreen
Four
Hard
Close
Twin
Yellow
Natural
Hurry
Promise

2 kommentarer:

Anders Hällzon sa...

Noted, quoted and... something else rhyming with "oted".

Anonym sa...

Since 26 things is one of my things on my 101 list, I suppose I could use this list as well.