måndag, juni 08, 2009

The modern man

I call this composition "The modern man" because it strongly represents both the traditional core, male values of being a fixer-upper (and perhaps procrastrination?) and the more modern views about him as a family man, knowing how to take care of a household.



Okay, sorry, I don't know who I'm trying to bullshit here, I just took a shot of the kitchen in it's current state of 'a mess' with an artsy angle. When I'm done eating the professionally prepared sausages and store-bought potato salad, I'll fix myself up, put the bike back together, have a walk to the gas station to fill the tyre (the bicycle pump as seen above does not work), and then get on to our hobby room to be a nerd for a while.

Then I'm gonna do absolutely nothing until work calls and says "were'nt you supposed to be here today" and I'll reply "nobody ever tells me these things". Hopefully, that's a few weeks in the future.

2 kommentarer:

Xhakhal sa...

Jag trodde först att du tagit en bild av hur snyggt du städat köket... för det är ju liksom... fint.

Emmy sa...

"Nobody ever tells me these things". I so need to use that sometime.